There are a variety of benefits for installing a fence with a gate around your yard or pool. The advantageous of choosing aluminum are endless as well. This article will show you how aluminum fencing can not only protect your family but add value to your home.
The Usefulness of Aluminum Fencing
- Using a fence helps to prevent the drowning of children and pets in backyard and community pools. The addition of a pool gate allows access to be gained only when unlocked. Locks can be put at a height that is out of the reach of children therefore not allowing them in the area without an adult to unlock the gate.
- Fences also allow backyards to be enclosed keeping pets and children contained within a safe space. Not only does a fence prevent them from escaping into busy roadways it prevents unwanted guests within your space as well.
- Another benefit that comes from fencing is that it keeps unwanted people from entering the property. This is a large deterrent for thieves as is the addition of a driveway gate.
- Gates and fences enhance the appearance of your home, landscape and pool area. This adds aesthetic value as well.
- One last way fencing is useful is by adding to the value of your home. A fence adds equity to your space whether it is a home or business.
The Main Advantageous of Using Aluminum in Fencing
- Aluminum fences are powder coated and come with a lifetime warranty against cracks, peeling paint and chips as well as manufacture defects from craftsmanship.
- There are a number of options in style choices, grades, colors and optional features when it comes to aluminum gates and fences.
- Over the long term when you take into consideration the expense involved in maintain other types of fence materials the extra aluminum costs to begin with is greatly outweighed. Initial expense aside aluminum is cheaper overall in the fence arena.
- Maintenance on aluminum is almost nonexistent. With its power coating it is rust resistant. The fasteners and gate hardware are created from stainless steel and nylon therefore creating a rust free fencing material.
- There is ease in installation when it comes to installing an aluminum fence. The material is lightweight and easy to maneuver. The panels are also preassembled making the process to put the fence all together simpler.
- Aluminum is the chosen material when it comes to pool fencing as it meets B.O.C.A. safety standards in both residential and commercial applications.
The list goes on and on when it comes to the wide range of benefits that come with aluminum fencing.
iFenceUSA offers the widest variety of maintenance-free, no-rust aluminum fences and gates in the industry! Whether you are a pool contractor, a building contractor, an architect, a landscaping professional, or a “do-it-yourself” homeowner looking for exceptional value and installation advice, you’ll benefit by buying wholesale aluminum fences shipped factory-direct to your home or business anywhere in America from www.iFenceUSA.com!