Aluminum Driveway Gates
Aluminum gates mainly add the touch of class that homeowners are searching for to add a touch of class to their homes. Gates are exquisite, convenient, and available in a number of styles and colors to add to the beauty of your home. Regardless of whether you are adding a gate to your homes driveway, main entrance, garden, or pool entrance there are a number of options to choose from in exterior property gates constructed out of aluminum.
Aluminum driveway gates have been popular among homeowners for a while now for a number of reasons. Aluminum is utilized in driveway gates because of its durability and lightweight construction. There are also a number of color and design options to choose from that compliment any home’s exterior. Homeowners looking to install an aluminum driveway gate can choose a strong, durable aluminum gate as there are many to choose from to enhance any plan, design, or style.
- Cost: Aluminum is less expensive than steel metal. Homeowners can choose an attractive and decorative gate that is less costly than steel or any other type of metal used in fencing. Within a reasonable budget, homeowners can choose an aluminum driveway gate. They are cost effective and cater the needs of homeowners with a limited budget.
- Weight: Aluminum driveway gates are very lightweight which allows them to open easier in comparison to iron or steel driveway fences. This might be less important of a point when looking to install an automatic gate however there may come a time when homeowners need to open the gate without the use of electric power. Aluminum also causes minimal wear and tear on rollers and hinges when used in automatic driveway gates. Due to the lightweight nature of the material the control system used to operate the fence will surely last longer than if installing a heavier driveway gate.
- Maintenance: There is little to no maintenance when it comes to an aluminum fence or gate. Aluminum is powder coated with a material that works to stop corrosion, rust, and decay. Unlike wrought iron metal, aluminum does not require scrubbing, sanding and treatment using rust inhibitors and rust proof paint to keep the gate looking as good as new. Aluminum gates save time, money, and effort when it comes to maintenance.
- Long Lasting: Aluminum driveway gates are light weight, strong and flexible. They are not destroyed by corrosion.
- Design: Homeowners like the alluring nature that aluminum driveways have. They truly enhance the landscape beauty and appearance of the home. Without spending too much, homeowners can get a number of different styles, designs, colors, sizes, and plans.
Learn more about iFence USA and their vast line of custom aluminum fencing options with various grades of aluminum fence to choose from including: Commercial Grade Aluminum Fencing, Residential Grade Aluminum Fencing, Pool Grade Aluminum Fencing, and Industrial Aluminum Fencing at http://ifenceusa.com/gates.php. To contact one of our aluminum fence experts call toll free 800.762.2907 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ordering a Driveway Gate is fun and not difficult (especially when you activate our one-of-a-kind iDesign Gate Studio™). Nevertheless, you may have questions about terminology. Feel free to call us at anytime for quick answers. For the most commonly asked questions, look for “what’s this?” or “learn more!” and click for more info. Our FAQ and glossary can also be a big help. Enjoy!
|1 Choose Your Style
All Integrity™ gates ordered correspond to the 18 styles of fencing
we offer. Feel free to peruse our list of styles, but if you really want pick the exact gate you want, right down to the optional details – and actually see it – use our design studio and read below for more information! There is nothing like it anywhere!
2 Select Desired Configuration
Gates can be ordered in 4 different configurations
. Horizon™ Straight (without an arch) or in the following arched designs: Regal Wave™, Stonecliff Sunrise™ or StoneCliff Sunset™. The depictions at left are only a representation – no matter what style of gate you select, it can be made in one of the 4 configurations shown at left. Note also that gates can be made single-leaf or double-leaf.
3 Select Desired Grade of Material
Gates can be ordered in any grade of material we sell. In general, the wider your gate, the heavier the recommended grade. Driveway Gates are most often ordered in the heaviest and strongest grade, the Ultimate™ grade.
4 Decide on Desired Functional Options
Driveway gates are most often ordered with additional options as part of the “package.” There are several options to choose from.
5 Consider Accent Options
Driveway gates are most often ordered with additional accent options as part of the “package.” There are several options to choose from
6 Specify Posts or No Posts
You may already have posts or perhaps a pillar structure to attach your gate to (this is referred to as a “direct mount”). Most of our customers, however, need to buy posts with their new gate.
7 Specify Gate Height
The height of a gate is always the height at the hinge point.
8 Specify Gate Width
The width of a gate is always the width of the opening, either between the posts you will buy or the distance between your existing posts or between pillar structures when you are direct-mounting.
9 Pick Your Color
There are 9 gorgeous
color options and your choice will not impact the price of the gate.
10 How to get a Quote on your Driveway Gate
- We have a very easy-to-follow gate quote form that takes about 3 minutes to complete. This form has built-in answers for the most commonly asked questions.
- When you use our cool iDesign Studio™ you will be able to click “get quote” when you have your gate looking the way you want it. Then, the gate quote form will have all of your selections automatically designated. All there will be left to do is enter your desired size!
- Call us directly at 800-762-8876 for helpful information and subsequent quote.
Original Source: http://ifenceusa.com/drivewaygates.php