Cantilever Gates | The iNTEGRITY Easy Glide Collection
Our durable and attractive cantilever gates can be ordered in any style of fence we offer! Built using our top-of-the-line Ultimate™ grade standards and structurally sound for up to 60' wide openings, these gates are easily adapted for use with automatic gate operators and are very suitable for industrial applications. Designed as gates of distinction, cantilever gates can be ordered standard, with rolled channel arches, or be customized to suit your taste! Call us today for a free, no obligation quote!
click to enlarge >>
ask a question >>
view style options >>
view schematics >>
free quote >>
click to enlarge >>
Cantilever Gate SPECIFICATIONS
- Gate Style: Choose any Integrity™ fence style
- Standard Gate Heights: 3' to 8'
Gate leafs come fully assembled and welded
- Available Gate Widths:
3' to 30' wide single, 6' to 60' wide double
- Custom Widths or Heights: Available and cost-effective!
- Colors: Black, Bronze, White
Black available in gloss or matte finish
- Finish: TGIC technology advanced powder coating system
- Vertical Pickets: 1'' square x .062'' walls
Spacing Between Pickets: 4''
Optional Extreme™ 1 1/2'' spacing is available
Can be ordered without pickets and modified to accept chain link or wood filler material (not included)
- Horizontal Rails: 1 5/8'' x 1 5/8'' with .100'' side walls and .070'' top walls
- Bottom Rail Placement: Flush Bottom
- Posts: 4''x4'' aluminum or optional steel, depending on width
Standard length of posts equals height of gate plus 3'
All posts and uprights include standard caps
- Alloy: 6005-T5, minimum strength 35,000 PSI
- Gate Frame: Welded construction with 2'' square x .125'' uprights
- Bracing: 1'' x 2'' x .125''
- Truck assembly and hardware included
Posts, and accessories are sold separately
- Specify slide-right or slide-left at time of order
how to install >>
track parts á la carte >>
back to top >>
use Glossary >>