Residential Aluminum Gates | How to buy Genuine iNTEGRITY™
Residential Aluminum Walkway Gates
Aluminum Walkway Gates | Buyer's Guide
Unless otherwise specified, all Classic Collection™ gates ordered will correspond with style of fence selected. Complete architectural details are provided when a specific style of fence is chosen.
Gates can be ordered single (walkway) or double (driveway), standard (straight) or arched, as depicted. These drawings are only a representation – your gate design will reflect your selected style.
All Classic Collection™ gates are, by default, equipped with a Lokk-Latch, and Multi-Fit hinges, each of which is sold separately. Double (driveway) Classic gates include, by default, one standard drop rod, which is sold separately. Specify any changes at time of order because all gate frames are sized to accommodate hardware for a particular opening. Changes in hardware can often mean changes in the size of a gate frame even if the size of the opening is constant!
The width of a gate is the width of the opening, not the actual width of the gate frame.
- Single gate standard widths available:
36'', 42'', 48'', 54'', 60'', and 72'',
priced in increments of 1'.
- Double* gate standard widths available:
72'', 96'', 120'', and 144', priced in increments of 2'.
- Custom widths are available and cost-effective!
- For much wider, heavier duty gates, please see our Premier™ grade, Ultimate™ grade or Driveway Gate collections.
The height of a gate is always the same as the height of fence panels ordered unless otherwise specified. Custom heights are available and cost effective! When ordering gates independent of fence panels, simply specify the desired height.
All Classic Collection™ gate posts are by default 2'' square x .125'' wall thickness, in either ends or blanks. (These same posts can be ordered with .060'' or .080'' wall thicknesses, both of which are not recommended for use with gates.) Posts can also be upgraded to 2 1/2'' square by .100'' wall thickness. 3'' or 4'' square posts are available but only as blank posts. The length of any of these posts can be of your choosing, sold in one-foot increments from 5' to 9' long. Gates and posts must be purchased separately. Custom post lengths are available and cost effective! Standard caps are always included with every post ordered unless upgraded to ball caps.
Integrity™ offers 7 gorgeous color options. All colors
are available in every style and grade of fences, gates
and hand railing. The choice of any standard color does
not impact price. see colors
Due to color variations on different monitors we cannot guarentee the product will look exactly as pictured. You can request a FREE color sample at iFenceUSA.com
Colors as they appear, left to right:
- Matte Bronze
- Matte White
- Matte Sandstone
- Matte black
It is possible to ''dress up'' just the gate on any order of fencing. For instance, you may want to order Ball Caps only for the gate frame uprights, but not the other posts on your fence order. Or, you may want to order adornments for your gate such as Butterfly Scrolls or an Estate Scroll. For wider gates, a welded U-Frame is an important option to consider. Let us help you explore the options. See Options & Accessories (Gates tab) for all of the possibilities – or call us directly, we're ready to assist!
- We have a very easy-to-follow free quote form that takes about 2 minutes to complete. This form has built-in answers for the most commonly asked questions. Use the Fences and Gates tab for all gate quotes except big driveway gates, for which there is a separate tab.
- When you use our cool iDesign Studio™ you will be able to click "Get Quote" when you have your fence/gate looking the way you want it. Then, the free quote form will have all of your selections automatically designated. All there will be left to do is enter your desired size!
- Call us directly at 800-762-8876 for helpful information and subsequent quote by email.