The iNTEGRITY Easy Glide Cantilever Gate Collection
1. Attach upper brackets to posts making sure the holes for the truck assemblies are as shown.
2. Attach upper truck assemblies to brackets, as shown. Top of vertical wheels should be about 1/4" below top horizontal rail of fencing.
3. "Snug-up" nuts on U-bolts.
4. Remove stop from one end of upper gate track.
5. Install gate onto truck assemblies and reinstall stop. Center gate on truck assemblies. Adjust truck assemblies making sure gate is level.
6. Bring gate to full open position and install front lower guide assembly. Then move to closed position and install back lower guide.
Check final alignment.
When properly aligned, tighten all nuts securely.
view schematics >>
back to specifications >>