Aluminum Fence | Bella Terra Premier™ by iNTEGRITY
Rich in the tradition of wrought iron fences except without the maintenance, the Bella Terra Premier™ features a staggered pressed point spear top design that can be adorned with optional circles or butterfly scrolls. If this beautiful staggered look appeals to you, keep in mind that any spear top design can be ordered with this staggered-height vertical picket configuration!
iNTEGRITY fence panels are made to get the job done!
There are 3 types of fence panels: Standard, Xtra-Rack™, and Max-Rack™. All fence panels, in any style, are made "standard" unless otherwise specified by the customer. The standard panels of most (not all) Integrity™ fence styles can ''rack'' or adjust to conform to a slight grade slope. learn more!
Any Integrity™ fence style can be ordered in either Classic or Flush Bottom. This option is cosmetic and does not impact the price of your fence. In certain circumstances though, a Classic Bottom configuration could necessitate a taller height in order to comply with the BOCA Pool Safety Code.
Since the world is not flat, it is often necessary to install fence panels on a sloped terrain. Standard fence panels can ''rack'' or conform to a grade slope, but there are limits (which are noted in the SPECS tab of this link). There is no upcharge for Xtra-Rack™ or Max-Rack™ panels for residential and commercial grade fences.
This feature adds "Extreme" 1 5/8" spacing only to the bottom section of the fence panel, making it safer for small animals while maintaining the visual appeal of our standard fence styles. Puppy Pickets™ can be added to any style, but keep in mind that this feature adds an additional horizontal rail to secure the extra pickets. learn more!
Double the number of pickets and tighten the space between them to convert any style into an iFence™ "Extreme". The Extreme™ feature makes it safer for small animals and adds a measure of privacy. The tighter picket spacing is not extended up beyond the middle horizontal rail in any three-rail design. Panels come factory-assembled as "Extreme". This optional feature cannot be later added.
SuperRail™ is an upgrade that doubles up the walls of our standard horizontal rails, hiding the fasteners and adding incredible strength. It also closes off the bottom of the horizontal rails, making the panels virtually insect-free! Any Integrity™ fence grade can be converted into the SuperRail™ Concealed Fastener System (CFS). learn more!
Non-conforming conditions are common to fencing, so while others offer only 6' wide panels in pre-determined heights, we offer you a greater variety of sizes as a better solution for real circumstances. learn more!
Much larger than Butterfly Scrolls, Estate Scrolls are generally used as gate accents or as occasional accents on fence panels. The picture at left displays three adjacent Estate Scrolls. Estate scrolls are sold separately and can be added to any fence style. learn more!
For small orders or add-on orders, you may want to save on freight charges by ordering panels as ''knock-downs.'' This means that they will be shipped unassembled using UPS or Fedex Ground services. There is no upcharge for this service, but we have a two panel per day limit per customer. On rare occasions this service may not be available for purposes of expedited shipping.
Let iNTEGRITY walk you through it!
When ordering a single-leaf gate or a double-leaf gate, whether standard (straight) or arched, use the helpful information below as a step-by-step guide. In terms of construction, all gates ordered will correspond to your chosen fence style, grade and selected optional features. Gates can be ordered independent of fence panels and can often be upgraded in ways that are unique to gates, leaving corresponding fence panels unaffected.
Relax! We'll help you determine your final material list!
The information below is provided to inform, not overwhelm. We want you to know that our products are versatile and options are available to accommodate a wide range of circumstances and/or preferences! We'll always be at your side to help you order what you will need.
Endless Attachments can make installations a breeze!
Mounting fences to brick, wood or concrete surfaces is easy with our Endless™ line of attachment brackets. Uniquely designed, these attachments are available in every grade and color in stationary, horizontally-adjustable, and vertically-adjustable wall mounts, as well as attractive floor flanges for posts.
- View architectural schematics for this style >>
- Standard Panel Height: 3' to 6', priced in increments of 1'
Panels come fully assembled; Gates fully welded
Height is actual, not nominal
- Standard Panel Widths: 4', 5', 6', 7' or 8'
- Custom Width or Height Panels and Gates: Available and cost-effective!
- Colors: Black, Bronze, White, Sandstone, Beige,
Most colors available in gloss or matte finish
- Finish: TGIC technology advanced powder coating system
- Vertical Pickets: 3/4'' square x .055'' walls
Spacing Between Pickets: 3 5/8''
Extreme™ 1 1/2'' spacing option available
Fasteners: Stainless steel
- Horizontal Rails: 1 3/8'' x 1 1/4'' nominal with .088'' side walls and .065'' top walls
- Bottom Rail Placement: Classic Bottom or optional Flush Bottom
- Posts: 2'' square x .080'' walls or 2 1/2'' square x .100'' walls, all types
Various lengths available as needed
All posts include standard caps
- Alloy: 6005-T5, minimum strength 35,000 PSI
- Gate Frame: Welded construction with 2'' square uprights
Gate architecture corresponds to style of fence
- Gate Posts: 2'' square x length x .125'' walls, ends or blanks
Various lengths available as needed
- Gate Hinges: Multi-fit aluminum hinges are standard hardware but priced separately
- Gate Latch: Lokk-latch® brand is standard hardware but priced separately
- Fence panels, posts, gates, gate hardware, and accessories are all sold separately
- Grade Slopes: Bella Terra Premier™ fences are rackable and available in three types of panels:
- Standard Panels: Adjust up to 4'' in a span of 6' These are the most commonly used panels
- Xtra-Rack™ Panels: Adjust up to 12'' in a span of 6' For use with a moderate grade slope
- Max-Rack™ Panels: Adjust up to 24'' in a span of 6' For use with a severe grade slope
Don't rely on Shopping Carts!
We have 99.99% accuracy because we speak with every customer.
Get the job done right the first time and save money!
For live service, call 1-800-762-8876
Seeing is believing!
Important Factors That Make Us Better